Friday, September 12, 2008

Have you missed us?

Hello! It's been a little slow on the blog this week. The main writer, Melody, has been out of the office to attend to family matters and the other writer, Mary, had to hold down the fort because Kathe was gone on vacation at the same time.

So what can you look forward to next week? New pictures from Highlands Ranch Days added to the right column; a posting on how HR Days went; a new poll IF I can get it to work correctly; any other new or updated information I find as I go through emails; any community headlines that may be of interest.

The week after that, we'll get to know Mary in the "getting to know the staff better" series. I know, I know - I promised it would happen this week, but circumstances prevented it from getting done.

Thank you for your patience about the uncharacteristically slow blog.....

No comments: